is game changing, with a wondrous
Legacy for the future
We are world experts with a robust method and a quantum system accelerating sustainable finance and the economy to new dimensions. The model recalibrates a collection of data sources, indicators, and sustainability metrics alongside financial information. Far from taking that model measurements at face value, it is a model of emergent, stochastic, and adaptive processes beyond data for business process integration. It explicitly evaluates the information with superior performance and the advantage of supporting mass customisation of the data composites without compromising comparability.
Innorbis is a dynamic tool integrating financial and non-financial data information predicting opportunities and risks in the transition, reshaping priorities and market standards, bridging for the next generation. It supports intelligent decision-making across investors, governments, the private and public sectors, and institutions, taking into account multiple stakeholders.
The digital automation provides a competitive advantage with a forward-looking analysis of companies, cities, countries, and financial instruments, in different sectors and regions still in one global measurement system driving activities and actions in the same direction. Our work empowers solutions and minimises hidden risks and consequently material costs, financial, environmental, and human, that we are encountering alongside our evolution today.
Meet the Innorbis team
- Angelica Lips da CruzCEO & Founder
- Carolina NystromProject Coordinator
- Danhela HendgesBusiness Development
- Marcel de BergInstitutional Advisor / Our-green-spine
- Ida MaraisSenior Researcher
Meet our advisors
- Marcus Öhman
- PhD in Ecology, former Stockholm Resilience Center.
- Former Minister of Enterprise and Innovation, MD of the Swedish Protection Agency Naturvårdsverket
- Annika Poutiainen
- Chair Council for Swedish Financial Reporting
- Giorgio Vellani
- Compliance Officer and Legal Advisor at Aberdeen Asset Management
- Ingela Wickman Bois
- CEO/Senior Advisor at Circular Advantage Stockholm AB.
- Industry strategy expert for circular business model innovation, circular intervention impact and value capture through systems redesign. Corporate Marketing and Branding.
- Pieter-Paul de Kluiver
- Expert in development of smart urban and agriculture landscapes for control of the Green Water Cycle/cooling down Earth’s atmosphere, including energy saving, air & water purification and micro-climate control.
- Founder/Co-founder Our-Green-Spine/Green Water Cools.
- Winner of Dutch Prize of Center for Agriculture and Environment CLM Award for ‘New agricultural landscapes’, and winner of the Dutch Prize of Infrastructure Award with the "Zero Emission Road".
- Joakim Ekstrand
- Accomplished Teaching Senior Lecturer in economics, PhD Programme Director - Master Programme Integrative Health ScienceFaculty of Health Sciences Kristianstad UniversitySE-291 88 Kristianstad Sweden.
- Emeritus Prof. David Andrich
- International Leader of Quality Assured Measurements
- Emeritus Professor, BSc MEd W.Aust., PhD Chic., FASSA in Mathematics
- Senior Honorary Research, Chapple Professor of Education
- Winner of Fulbright Award Measurement, Evaluation and Statistical Analysis Program